(Technical) Project Manager
Do you want to be part of a start-up that is disrupting the global access market for hotels? Do you want to make a big impact and work with a team of like-minded experts in a start-up culture?
Maybe you’re the one we’re looking for.
You will be responsible for the project management and smooth delivery of amazing hotel projects in Europe and the USA. We’re rolling out our products worldwide with clients including luxury ski resorts, innovative hotel concepts and large hotel chains and we’re growing fast. To support our growth, we’re looking for an experienced (technical) project manager.
What you will do at 4SUITES
From the moment that our sales team hands over a new project, you as a project manager will be responsible for the smoothest delivery and installation.
This might start by initiating communication with the client, requesting the project details like floorplans and a room list.
After this you will create a plan on where to install the wireless access points for the doors in cooperation with the architect / project manager client / electrician. This is normally part of a site survey. Depending on the project and location this can be done remotely or might require a visit on-site. So yes, this could mean that you would be travelling and get to see places quite a lot.
Once you have a clear understanding of what needs to be done, you need to make sure that the estimate towards the client is correct, and that all of the required materials and costs are included.
At this point you will communicate with our purchase team and make sure that all materials needed to complete the project are ordered.
During the preparation phase you will communicate with the electricians and ICT personnel the requirements for network and cable placement where needed.
Once all the “pre-requirements” are completed on a project you will schedule the on-site installation and take charge of communication towards all involved parties needed to make the project successful.
You will also be responsible for configuring the (cloud) system and organize a technical training for staff on how to use it.
Depending on the project size and location on-site visits are common within Europe.
What we ask
- Strong organizational skills and the demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously and respond to quick turn-around requests
- Very good communication skills, speaks and writes English (and preferably German) fluently
- Technical skills and technical insight
- The ability to anticipate problems and identify alternative solutions
- General knowledge of ICT infrastructure. (patchboard, utp wiring, able to install a wireless access point)
- Proactive work attitude
- No 9-5 attitude, but at the same time 4SUITES is very flexibly and you’re in charge or organising your own day. Getting the job done is key
- Loves travelling and spend a couple of nights abroad if needed
- Hands-on and can think outside the box when it comes to problem solving
- You like technology
- At least 2 years experience in managing projects
What we offer
- 40 hours full time job
- Salary indication: € 3.000 – € 4.500
- An opportunity to be part of a great journey
- Flexibility in working-hours and you can work remotely
- A scale-up work environment and culture
- Lots of opportunities and personal growth potential
- A chance to experience hotels all over the world. You will be going places!
Interested in joining us?
Contact our CEO, Lennart de Haan, by sending him an e-mail at email@example.com with your resume and a motivation why we should hire you for this great opportunity.
4SUITES was born in The Netherlands with the aim to revolutionise the hotel access industry and completely redefine the standard.
At 4SUITES, our philosophy has always been to shorten the distance as much as possible between ourselves and the hotels and guests who use our solutions. Hotels are not our clients but our partners. Hotels will notice this instantly, so it’s super important to us that we nail down on company culture.
We have never faltered on striving for exceptional quality. We put every lock through extensive quality testing and testing panels. Our engineering and sales & marketing office is based in The Netherlands and almost all of our products are produced in The Netherlands or Germany.
We share an audacious dream of becoming the largest intelligent access platform in the world for hospitality.
Want to learn more about our company and solutions? Get in touch >
4SUITES is the #1 supplier of intelligent access technology to help streamline operations and optimise the guest experience for the hospitality industry.
Customers in more than 12 countries rely on 4SUITES’ full-cloud connected hardware and software to open the door to a smarter hotel. Founded in The Netherlands, with offices in Apeldoorn and Rotterdam, we challenge the status quo and believe in the power of Internet of Things to let hotels finally really connect with the guest.