Effective 13th October 2022
This Policy applies to both the use of our “website” (https://www.4suiteshq.com/ ) as well as our “services” (4SUITES Management Platform).
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded on your device (computer or mobile device) when accessing certain webs or apps in order to store information that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
What type our cookies does our website use?
Below, we provide information about the type of cookies used on our websites:
Depending on the entity that manages the cookies:
According to the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from domains managed by 4SUITES as the editor of the website.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity.
The cookies used in this website by third parties belong to:
Depending on the time they remain active in the terminal equipment:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user enters the website. As its name says, these cookies are stored in your terminal until the end of the user’s browsing session.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can go from a few minutes to several years.
According to its purpose:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website and use the different options or services that are available such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the type of browser, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, using the services made available to the user, using security elements during navigation, identifying user preferences or sharing content through social networks. These types of cookies improve the user’s experience by optimizing performance based on the information collected.
- Targeting cookies: Are those that allow the management of the advertising spaces included in the website in the most efficient way. These cookies store information on users’ behavior obtained through continuous monitoring of their browsing habits, which allows the creation of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Performance cookies: These cookies are designed and used for tracking and analyzing user behavior. This type of cookies offer the owner of the page the measurement of activity on the website through aggregated information or statistics.
- Functional cookies: These cookies permit to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can distinguish his experience from other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be shown when the user makes a search, the aspect or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses or the region from which the user accesses the service, etc.
How do you give your consent?
You give your consent to the installation and use of the cookies subject to the terms of this Cookies Policy, by clicking on the box “Accept All Cookies” in the information banner. Consent is given for this website property of 4SUITES.
How can you manage your preferences?
During your first visit to our website, we asked for your permission to place cookies. If you change your mind later, you can always unsubscribe. You can also delete any information we have previously stored about you via your browser settings.
Also, please note that at any time you can block or disable, as well as delete previously installed cookies by modifying your browser options, for which you must follow the corresponding instructions.
For more information on cookie settings in some of the most common browsers, click on the links below:
We may change this Cookies Policy at any time, including among others, to adapt our Cookies Policy to new existing legislation, and regulations, or in order to adapt it to the instructions stipulated by the corresponding data protection public authority.
You will be informed when this Cookies Policy undergoes any significant changes.